Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CHANGE your thoughts and the world around you CHANGE…

KEN_0009

I just that all that I wish for this will change as my title. Actually I am sick over this few nonsense outstanding works since last January 2010 because of some indecisive decisions. This I was summoned to Malaysia Tourism Information Centre (MATIC) because water spillage by marine aquarium our  company rented out to them. In actual fact the spillage was due to power failure of which the water pump filter system making a reverse entry that caused overflow. This is the 3rd time happening for the past 3 years. I have been reminding the company to change the whole water system since early January 2010 but my words fallen to deaf ears. Yesterday I manage to propose to the management of MATIC that we need change to whole system and awards us the rental contract for some amount of which I cannot reveal. They agreed but my boss propose otherwise as he see different way since the whole idea was to make money!. So… I have to comeback to my sketches and reevaluate my cost again. Damned! Back to the drawing board whatever they called it… 

No comments:

Post a Comment